Hand baggage (to keep with you during the flight)
Economy and Premium:One piece (55cm high X 35 wide X 25 deep – including wheels and handles) + one small accessory (laptop bag, handbag) maximum 10kg in total).
Business:two pieces (55cm high X 35 wide X 25 deep – including wheels and handles + one small accessory (laptop bag, handbag) maximum 10kg per piece).
Checked baggage (which is transported in the hold)
You are entitled to:
- 1 piece of checked baggage (height + width + depth (including wheels and handles) = 158cm maximum), weighing no more than 23kg.
Baggage rules and restrictions
Our Baggage rules and restrictions policy is further detailed in our General Conditions of Carriage.
All hand baggage pieces must fit under the seat or in the overhead compartment. Pieces of hand baggage exceeding these limits have to be checked in. As the stowage space in the cabin is limited, we will transport them in the hold of the aircraft if required. This is in the interests of your own and other passengers' safety and comfort.
In addition to your hand baggage, you can bring a small accessory. The total weight of your hand baggage and your accessory may not exceed 10kg. Your accessory must fit easily under the seat in front of you, unless you are seated in an emergency exit row. In this case, you must stow your accessory in an overhead storage bin. The following items may be carried as a piece of accessory: handbag, laptop bag, briefcase or camera bag.
Baggage content restrictions
Baggage of any kind may not contain items which are:
- Likely to endanger the aircraft, people or property;
- Likely to be damaged by air carriage;
- Unsuitably packed;
- Forbidden by any applicable law, regulation or order of any State to be carried from, into or over its airspace;
- Unsuitable for air carriage due to its weight, size or nature;
- Gas cylinders – Flammable liquids – Organic peroxides – Toxic substances – Radioactive materials;
- Flammable solids;
- Oxidising materials;
- Infectious substances;
- Magnetised materials;
- Any other dangerous goods (incl. asbestos, dry ice, engines).
Your checked baggage may not contain:
- Fragile items;
- Valuable items;
- Dangerous goods;
- Perishable items;
- Fine arts pieces;
- Cash money;
- Personal electronic devices;
- Negotiable debts of any kind;
- Working documents;
- ID, passport or any kind of documents of the same nature;
- Explosives and incendiary substances and devices.
Your hand baggage may not contain:
- Fake or real guns, firearms and other devices that discharge projectiles;
- Stunning devices;
- Objects with a sharp point or sharp edge (e.g. scissors, pocket knives);
- Workmen’s tools;
- Blunt instruments (e.g. baseball bat);
- Explosives and incendiary substances and devices;
- Excess amount of liquids, gels or spray substances. More information on restrictions on liquids and gels here >>
Devices powered by lithium (-ion and metal) batteries
All electronic devices powered by lithium(-ion and metal) batteries are subject to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulation as these batteries pose a potential fire risk.
Whether lithium(-ion and metal) batteries and devices powered by lithium(-ion and metal) batteries are allowed on board depends on the watt-hour rating of the battery and the configuration (i.e. are batteries being used in equipment or carried as spare batteries).
Battery powered vehicles
Due to security restrictions and regulations we do not accept battery powered vehicles (bicycles, hoverboards, segways) as normal sports equipment. Battery powered vehicles can be transported as air cargo and processed as such.
For all other information on the conditions and requirements of your travel, your rights and obligations or the other aspects of our activities and your relationship with us, please refer to our general terms and conditions.